Links and Cookies
The CREATECH website uses the cookies that are reported below.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the Site when you access and use it. Cookies allow us to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits on the Site. The information they obtain is related, for example, to the number of pages you visit, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time your visit lasts, etc.
What kind of cookies exist?
According to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies : are those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request on the Site.
- Third-party cookies : are those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity.
According to the length of time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: these cookies save the information necessary during the session and the changes related to it.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on the hard drive and are read by our Site each time you make a new visit. A permanent cookie has a certain expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date.
According to the purpose :
- Technical cookies : are those necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of the Site.
- Personalization cookies : are those that allow you to access the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where it is accessed at service etc.
- Analysis cookies : are those that allow the number of users to be quantified and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided.
These procedures are subject to updating or modification by browser developers, so we cannot guarantee that they fully comply with the latest version available at all times.
To prevent the installation of cookies, the corresponding instructions of the browser used must be followed:
- Internet Explorer : In the “Tools > Internet Options” menu, go to the “Privacy” tab, select the desired settings and press the advanced settings button. Check the “Override automatic cookie management” box. Check the “Enable” or “Lock” boxes. We recommend activating the option “Always accept session cookies” to allow optimal navigation through our Site.
- Firefox : In the “Tools > Options” menu, go to the “Privacy” tab. Check or uncheck the box “Accept cookies from websites” or “tell websites that I do not want to be tracked”, depending on the version of your browser. You can also delete the installed cookies by clicking on the option “delete cookies individually”.
- Chrome – In the “Tools > Settings” menu, go to the “Privacy > Content Settings” tab. After selecting the “show advanced options” option, select your favourite cookie settings. If you do not want to allow their installation, you can select the option “block data from third-party sites and cookies”.
- Opera – In the “Settings > Options” menu, go to the “Advanced” tab. In the “Cookies” menu, select the options “Accept fingerprints” or “Never accept cookies”. If you wish to have a greater level of control over the cookies that are installed on your Computer, we recommend that you select the “ask before accepting cookies” option.
- Safari – In the “Tools > Preferences” menu, go to the “Security” tab. In the “Accept cookies” menu select the “Always” or “Never” checkbox. If you have an iPhone, you must access “Settings> Safari” and there select whether or not to accept cookies.
If you use another browser, you can obtain more information on how to configure the installation of cookies through the help or assistance section of said browser.
If you need help to carry out the configuration of cookies with your browser, please send us an e-mail to email@example.com and we will contact you as soon as possible with the necessary information.
Updates and changes in the Cookies Policy:
CREATECH may modify this Cookies Policy based on legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, therefore the user is advised to visit it periodically.
To configure and/or reject cookies:
You can click on the different category headers to learn more and change our default settings. However, if you block some types of cookies, your experience of using the site may be affected, as well as the services we can offer you.
Storage cookies and access to information
The storage of information, or access to information that is already stored on your device, such as advertising identifiers, device identifiers, cookies and similar technologies.
The collection and processing of information about your use of this service to subsequently personalize advertising and/or content directed to you in other contexts, such as on other websites or applications, over time. Typically, site or app content is used to infer your interests, which inform future advertising and/or content selections.
Selection, sending, content reporting cookies
The collection of information, and the combination with previously collected information, to select and deliver content to you, and to measure the delivery and effectiveness of such content. This includes using previously collected information about your interests to select content,