In compliance with the provisions of the applicable state and European regulations regarding the protection of personal data, we inform you that the personal data that our clients, subscribers, candidates, workers, suppliers or collaborators of CREATECH or users of the website may provide us (jointly referred to as USERS), either through the corresponding form on our website, or by sending an email to the address provided for this purpose through emails addressed to our professionals or by any other means of communication. , will be incorporated into a file owned and handled by CREATECH SOLUTIONS, SL with CIF number B66879123 and address in Costa d’en Paratge St. 22, 08500 Vic – Barcelona (Spain) registered as a company dedicated to the development of solutions for water treatment , among others, and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, volume 45677, Folio 1, Page number 495505 (in forward CREATECH).
What is personal data and what data is processed?
Personal data is any information that identifies or allows the identification of a natural person , such as name, surname, image, voice, postal address, email address, telephone number, official identity documents (ID, DNI, Passport), etc. . and/or that is related to a natural person , such as their current account conditions, tastes, preferences, habits and behaviour, the products or services they contract, etc.
All personal data processed will be:
- Provided by the owner of the data and/or a legitimate person by any means of communication, either
- Through the web, through forms and/or emails.
- Through paper forms or hand-picked devices.
- Through promotions, events or campaigns in which the USER participates.
- Through the contracting of products and/or services.
- Those obtained when carrying out the activities and/or procedures derived from the previous actions.
- Those obtained through the study and investigation of the above data and/or the behaviour and habits of the USER.
- Those obtained in the events, promotions or campaigns that CREATECH organizes, participates in and/or sponsors .
CREATECH will process the personal data of all those USERS, whether they are clients, subscribers, candidates, workers, suppliers or collaborators of CREATECH.
Only those treatments that have a legal basis that is legitimate and complying at all times with the duty of information to the USER and other essential obligations in this matter will be carried out.
Responsibility for processing your data
Personal data will be processed by CREATECH.
Likewise, they may be processed by those external collaborators necessary to carry out the activity or treatment appropriate to the USER and that CREATECH hires as the person in charge of treatment, prior compliance with the legally required requirements, such as:
- Computer services and hosting services and telecommunications networks.
- Labor, accounting and/or legal management services.
- Maintenance and cleaning services.
- File services, management and destruction of information.
- Transportation services .
- Marketing and advertising services.
Purposes, method and legal basis for the processing of personal data
Personal data will be processed in accordance with the purposes described below and in accordance with the method and legal basis described for each purpose.
Provision of the services requested
CREATECH will process the personal data of those USERS who request information, act, receipt of information, newsletter and/or service from CREATECH by any means to:
- Answer and/or provide that activity and/or service, as well as maintain the professional and/or contractual relationship that, if applicable, is established.
- Customer service by any of the means of communication provided for this purpose.
- Manage the billing, collection or claim of the contracted services .
- Realization of statistics, studies and investigations whose purpose is to evaluate the contracted services.
- Maintain the correct provision of the service and/or comply with any obligation or regulation related to contracting the contracted service.
CREATECH informs that, for the correct development of the purposes described, the category of data that is necessary and that will be specified in each contracting of the service will be processed.
The term of conservation of the data will be as long as the professional and/or contractual relationship with the USER is maintained and, in any case, the established term of 6 years in compliance with the applicable regulations on tax matters regarding the information commercial and/or billing. Once these periods have expired, the information will be destroyed safely and with all the guarantees of confidentiality.
The legal basis of said treatments will be the execution of the contracted and/or requested services.
- The USER may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation, limitation, opposition, portability and/or revoke their consent before CREATECH, by writing, along with a copy of their ID, to the email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Legitimate interest in research, information and improvement of services
CREATECH will process the personal data provided by the USERS, as well as those subsequently generated by the use of the services for the following purposes:
- Carry out scientific and statistical research with the study of the preferences, tastes and/or habits of the USERS to innovate and improve future features and/or content.
- Send you information, promotions and/or CREATECH activities related to the products and/or services provided. All these communications will be made through the communication channels (email, postal address or mobile phone) provided.
The category of data processed will be all those provided by USERS and all those generated by CREATECH.
The term of conservation of the data of the treatments and study to the USER will be while they are strictly necessary to carry out this work without being able to anonymize them. The storage period of the data to contact the USERS will be indefinite as long as the USERS are interested in being informed by CREATECH of their activity and related information. Once these periods have expired, the information will be destroyed safely and with all the guarantees of confidentiality.
The legal bases of said treatments will be the legitimate interest of CREATECH to innovate and improve the services and treatments and to keep the USERS informed of the activity of CREATECH that could be of interest to the USERS. USERS may unsubscribe from communications at any time by selecting the tab provided for this purpose.
Likewise, the USER may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation, limitation, opposition and/or revoke their consent before CREATECH, by writing, along with a copy of their ID, to the email email@example.com.
Sending information and commercial communications
CREATECH informs USERS who request to receive information that their data will be collected and processed for the following purposes:
- Carry out a study of your personal profile in order to be able to offer you the products and services of greatest interest.
- Send you information and news related to our activity and keep you informed of our activities and/or events, through the communication channels (email, postal address, mobile phone) provided.
The legitimate basis of the treatment will be, firstly, the provision of the services requested by you and, secondly, your express consent given for it, in the event that you wish to receive our information and commercial communications, participate in the events of CREATECH.
All your USER information will be treated with absolute confidentiality and maintaining all the necessary security measures to safeguard it. Likewise, CREATECH informs you that it will only transfer your personal data to the companies strictly necessary to comply with the contracting of the products and/or services, such as banking entities for the payment of the products or transport companies that manage the correspondence shipments.
All our communications will be signed under the CREATECH logo. If you detect any incident or fraud, please notify us so that we can take the necessary measures.
Likewise, we inform you that we will keep your personal data for the duration of the provision of the service and/or you do not revoke your consent. Once these periods have expired, the information will be destroyed safely and with all the guarantees of confidentiality.
Sending information from third parties and events
CREATECH will treat the personal data of the USERS who give their express consent, once they have been previously informed of the treatment that is intended to be carried out, especially for:
- The organization of special CREATECH promotions or raffles.
- Receiving information and promotions from third parties related to which the USER has shown interest and/or given their consent.
The category of personal data will be those that are requested at any time and may include the capture of image and/or voice of all those participants.
The term of conservation of this data will be indefinite with regard to promotional events when the images are used for indefinite dissemination and throughout the world in any means of communication or support, website and social networks.
With regards to the personal data necessary for the correct development of a given promotion or raffle, it will be the one established by the applicable tax legislation, with a minimum duration of 6 years.
The personal data to carry out the communications to the USER will be indefinite as long as the USER does not revoke and/or unsubscribe from them through the process established for it.
The legal basis of said treatments will be the free, specific, unequivocal and informed consent of the USER to the treatment specified in each case.
The withdrawal of consent for this treatment and/or the exercise of the rights of access , rectification, cancellation, limitation, opposition or portability may be made by writing, along with a copy of your ID, to the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you want to work in CREATECH?
The USER who sends their CV to CREATECH must first:
- Read and understand the LEGAL NOTICE, the DATA PROTECTION POLICY and, specifically, this clause.
- Be aware that by sending your CV, the USER gives their express consent for the processing of their data in accordance with the following:
The personal data contained in the CV form will be incorporated into a personnel selection file and processed by CREATECH, in order to carry out candidate selection processes for CREATECH jobs.
The USER who sends their CV declares that the information contained therein is true.
The USER authorizes CREATECH to contact them to expand the information contained therein.
CREATECH will keep all your information during the recruitment period and, once it has ended, for a maximum period of 1 year, after which all information will be completely deleted.
In the event of any modification of their data and/or wishing to exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation, limitation, opposition or portability, the USER must communicate it by writing, along with a copy of their ID, to the email email@example.com.
CREATECH may perform treatment or provide services to minors under 18 years of age; as long as said services are contracted by their parents or legal guardians.
CREATECH does not deliberately collect information from persons under 18 years of age, without the express written authorization of the minors’ parents and/or legal guardians. Likewise, CREATECH will put the pertinent technical means in order to prevent minors from accessing the contracting of the services offered by CREATECH and/or the events or promotions of CREATECH, without the express consent of their parents or legal guardians.
If CREATECH detects that a minor is using this website, the services offered by CREATECH and/or CREATECH events, information sent will be cancelled and the competent authority or body notified. For this, CREATECH requests the collaboration of all USERS, in the sense that, if any USER detects the disclosure and/or use of any of these data, please notify them through the email provided, in order to proceed as fit.
Obligation to provide personal data
Unless specifically stated otherwise, all data requested from USERS in the forms are mandatory. The refusal to provide the mandatory data will lead to the impossibility of meeting the specific request and/or provision of the services.
Likewise, the communication of any modification of the personal data of the USERS will be mandatory, so that the information contained is updated at all times and does not contain errors. In this sense, the USER states that the information and data provided are accurate, current and true.
To whom we communicate your data
CREATECH will not transfer the personal data of the USERS to any third party without first having informed and obtained the consent of the USERS.
Period of conservation of personal data
The terms of conservation of the personal data of the USERS will be those established in each specific case and/or the legislation applicable to each case.
Exercise of rights
CREATECH informs USERS that they have the following rights:
- Access: allows the owner of the data to obtain information on whether CREATECH is processing personal data that concerns them or not and, in this case, the right to obtain information about your personal data subject to processing.
- Rectification: allows you to correct errors and modify the data that turns out to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Deletion: allows the data to be deleted and stop being processed by CREATECH, unless there is a legal obligation to keep them and/or other legitimate reasons for their treatment by CREATECH. For example, when personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected, the USER may request that such data be deleted without undue delay.
- Limitation: under the legally established conditions, it allows the processing of data to be frozen, in such a way that CREATECH prevents its processing in the future, and will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Opposition: in certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, USERS may oppose the processing of their data. CREATECH will stop processing the data, except for prevailing legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Portability: allows the interested party to receive their personal data and be able to transmit them directly to another person in charge in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading.
The USER can exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of treatment, opposition, portability of their personal data or revoke their consent, by means of a written communication providing a photocopy of their ID addressed to CREATECH at the following email: info@createch360. com.
Claim before a control authority
If you have any information or questions in this regard, do not hesitate to contact us through our websites and remind you of the address of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection for any claim and/or additional information on your rights www.agpd.es.
CREATECH undertakes to adopt the technical and organizational security measures established by law that guarantee the security of the USER’s personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, all in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
Transfer to CREATECH of third party data
In case of providing personal data of third parties to CREATECH, the THIRD PARTY states that they have previously obtained their express consent to be able to transfer them to CREATECH.